Key Discipleship Posts:
- I am afraid we are in a discipleship Crisis. Read about that here: A Discipleship Crisis?
- Should initiate discipling relationships or wait for them to come to me? My answer: Finding Discipleship; Wait or Ask?
- We disciple pre-christians in this way: Disciple to Convert
- Discipleship is obedience based, not knowledge based. This is major. Read this: Obedience-Based Discipleship.
- The rule of two: Rule of 2
- There are three types of discipling relationships that all of us should be engaging in. I write about them here: Discipling Up, Down & Across and here: Ahead, Behind and Beside.
- We must ask good questions in discipleship relationships: Provocative Questions And here are some more good questions: Can I ask you a question?
Key Church Planting Posts:
- Church is about living the three loves: The Three Loves
- More then 2/3 of the world can't, won't or don't read. What does this mean for the gospel: Making Disciples of Oral Learners
- As a result, many people of the world are oral. Storying is one creative way to teach scripture that sticks: Storying Video. Another way to learn scripture could look like this. Locals came up with this idea: Storying by Acting
- Some things about church planting have really surprised me. Here are some: 3 Church Planting Surprises
- Can you reproduce your church free and easy? If not, read this: Making Babies in Church
- Discovery Bible Studies are a brilliant tool: DBS. The SPECK tool is also cool: SPECK
Some other geneal posts:
- I bleive that the five fold gifting in Ephesians is majorly missing in the church: 5 Gifts...which one are you?
- We ought to know them and give them away: Give it away!
- I am understanding Apostolic leadership more and more...and it is helping me understand myself. Read this: The Apostle
- New thoughts I now have on Prophecy: Prophecy; A New View
- Here is a video I shot with some thoughts into redefining church: (Re)defining Church :: A Video Blog
- Want to experience a neat way to build simple church values into larger church gatherings? Read this: 600 Sermons
- Here are some neat ways to use your building when the "church" is not: How to use your church building the other 166 hours