You may have noticed that I have a pretty regular web presence. Well, that's intentional. Very intentional. There is a method to my madness. But, to be honest, I catch some heat for it. I catch some judgement for it. I field some passive aggressive comments for it. When I first started blogging, it was opposed by some. When I first started twittering...the same. Facebook...the same. Still is. Not sure why, either. But, guess what? When the Bible was originally translated and distributed to people, leaders were killed over it. Every new thing that is introduced to the church (any form or result of social change) has been initially opposed. Then, it became common and accepted. Then, the next new thing is opposed. Then accepted. Repeat. It's been the story of the church and change.
- Why I do what I do online?
- How can social networking and ministry work together?
- The balance between personal and spiritual stuff online.
- Increasing impact and continuing the conversations beyond the pulpit.
- The innumerable evangelism and discipleship moments created in front of a screen.