The good things about working from home on a snow day:
- Change of pace can be exciting...I feel like a kid again on days like this
- More presence time with my sweeties
- Can get caught up on emails and such
- Will knock a LOT of admin/tasks off my lost today as I work from here
- I will feel like a got a big administrative jump on my week
The bad things about working from home on a snow day:
- Had to cancel Staff Prayer and Staff Meeting
- Had to cancel 4 other important meeting that were scheduled for today
- Now, I have to find a way to reschedule them all (with the rest of the week already jam packed)
- Our team loses a day of productivity
I must say, I am thankful for the flexibility in my role as a Pastor. Much of what I do can be done from practically anywhere.
I hope that you locals have a great snowy day!!