After the sweet things that I wrote about Tricia yesterday, it will be obvious that the jokes below are not about my wife...they must be about yours.
Warning: if you are easily offended and sensitive, don't read this. If you do read it, you do so at your own risk.
10 Reasons to love your wife today:
- Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays; I go on Fridays.
- We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in California, and mine is in Texas.
- I take my wife everywhere....but she keeps finding her way back.
- I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
- We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
- She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread maker. She said "There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!" So I bought her an electric chair.
- Remember: Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
- I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
- I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her.
- The last fight was my fault though. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?"I said, "Dust!"