Launching on… Sunday, January 18th at 9:00am
EntryPoint is CCF’s connection ministry for all those wanting to take next steps with us! Designed for new guests and long term visitors, EntryPoint will coach you into partnering with CCF, its vision and its ministries.
Curious about joining CCF as a partner?
Curious about Small Groups?
Curious about ministry?
Come to EntryPoint!
The purpose of EntryPoint: To connect you to CCF and to the Lord so you will love God, love people and live as a disciple of Jesus!
How is EntryPoint set up?
- Sort of like a short term Small Group.
- There are 6 sessions and then they start over and repeat.
- There will be EntryPoint coaches that will help you make connections with the church. You won’t have to do it alone.
- EntryPoint will take place every Sunday from 9am-10am.
- You can join in any Sunday. It does not matter which session you start at. Come any Sunday at 9am!
See you at EntryPoint!
[You may wonder why there is no space in the title, EntryPoint? It is intentional...to remind us that EntryPoint exists so that no one falls through the cracks.]