Last week, I posted a few times about starting a new decade. Well, we are now just a few days away. The more I think about this, the more I hear the Lord nudging me about how to approach this new year, new decade and new opportunity.
- Let your dreams match his teachings and plans.
- Submit everything you are and everything you have to him. Really.
- Plan your year based upon how HE can get the most glory and attention out of your life, not how YOU can get ahead!
- Plan to intentionally let the commands of the Word of God be the marching orders for your year. Forget everything else.
- Decide now that in the coming year(s), you want to know him more, hear him more, obey him more and love him more than you ever have before.
- Make the intentional decision that you are no longer living your life for you, but for God!
- Let your top new year's resolution be falling in love with Jesus like you never knew was possible!!