- Love to see new things.
- Enjoy meeting new people.
- (The relaxation isn't too bad!)
- I am fascinated by transportation--anything that moves
- Travel broadens my perspectives on what is back at home.
- It widens my worldview. (especially International travel)
- Deepens my sense of awe for God! He made all of this?
- Makes me feel smaller and God look bigger. And I need both!
For the last 10 years, I have kept a running tally of where I've been. Here's the list if you care to know:
- 30 US States that I will not list :-)
- Puerto Rico
- Lots of the Caribbean Islands (St. This, that and the other)
Well, I am entering into a season of travel for the next 6 months. Traveling once a month for the next 4 months (mostly church travel) and then heading into our Sabbatical June and July.
Starting to get really excited about it!