Kinda sad tonight. I sold my baby at 8:00 this evening to a friend I've known since High School (who is also a contributor to us in missions). So glad about how this worked out. Those that know me well, know that taking care of my car is somewhat of a hobby for me. Always has been. Love to drive it, clean it, keep it running good, etc. And I really, really loved my 2000 Toyota Avalon (I even named her "Satin" for her smooth, soft ride). Here are a few fun facts about Satin as a goodbye tribute:
- We bought her 30 days after we got married. She replace Miles, my first love.
- Took it to 25 US states (many of them many times each...she really liked FL and GA)!
- She helped me get about _____ speeding tickets. ;-)
- Bought her in 2002 with 40,000 miles on it.
- Sold it tonight in 2011 with 192,000 miles on it!