- In the last few months, I have not blogged near as much as I used to. That is partly because we have been very committed to CPx and partly because of some of the things the Lord is showing me. I am learning that not everything I think is worth sharing with the world. Been feeling the Holy Spirit keeping my motives in check. I could see myself falling prey to "online arrogance" - I best not convince myself that everything I write is worth you reading.
- We are CPx graduates! After 5 months and lots of learning and stretching, we are done. We have made a long term commitment to All Nations Cape Town. We look forward to sharing more about this soon.
- We move out of Silver Palms Guest House on Sunday, after living here almost 6 moths. We will live nomadically for a month. We move into our own place on August 1. Thank you JESUS!
- On Sunday, Tricia, Davis and I will leave for a week and a half away together. We will stay most of the time at a campground about 5 hours away. We really look forward to connecting as a family alone! And not in community with 18 other people.
- We are overwhelmed at the way the Lord is providing for our car to be repaired. God has basically paid for it. It will be about a week before it is repaired, but it looks like the Lord has provided for it to be repaired.
- We will be releasing another Newsletter within a week or two. Please let us know if you are not on our email list and we will be glad to add you!
Grace and Peace, friends!