Principles of Friendship:
1. Focus more on being a friend than on making one! (v. 9)
2. Talk to your friends, not about them! (v. 12)
3. Be careful not to downplay the importance of online friendship; it’s prevalence is speaking!
4. Pay attention to who Jesus chose as friends! (Samaritans, sell-outs and sinners)
5. For the real deal, trust is a must! (See this post)
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (NIV) (9) Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: (10) If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! (11) Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? (12) Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not easily broken.