I have no problem admitting that I have had a lot of growing up to do over the past years. Still got some ways to go. But, the older I get, the easier it becomes to recognize maturity for what it is. I think that it is healthy to recognize when you're growing up and then thank God for the wisdom he gives. Well, God has been slowly building this into me...
- 1 Year
- 5 Years
- 10 Years
- We plan to launch a Men's ministry within the next several years.
- We hope to get out of debt within 2 years.
- I want to lose 2 pounds a month for the next 3 years.
- I hope to gain more trust and relational equity at the church over the next 3-4 years.
- I long to disciple him/her over the next several years.