With each passing year, coming on the campus of Valley forge Christian College becomes more nostalgic. I made so many memories here!
- God became real to me here.
- My leadership took shape in innumerable ways here.
- I grew in knowledge, wisdom, character and competence here.
- Was trained to preach here.
- Was mentored by great leaders here.
- Got a degree from here.
- Worked here!
- Had my faith shaped in many memorable chapel experiences.
- Formed lifelong friendships here.
- Met the love of my life here!
The room that I lived in and led as an RA from for 2 of my 4 years:
This was my floor (4 down) and this is what we called PPU (Ping Pong University...it's all we did):
God spoke to me many times in this room about my call...very special place to me:
This is where Tricia and I would sit and smooch when we were dating and hope not to get caught: