Some days, I need to tell myself to chill out! Other days, I need to tell YOU to chill out. All too frequently, we think things are worse than they really are, we are more stressed than we need to be, and our perspective seems to be void of the faith we claim.
- My favorite son, Joseph is dead. I even have his special coat covered in blood to prove it.
- Simeon is gone now. He leaves with you and did not come back! What's up with that?!
- And now, you are telling me that you have to take Benjamin (my youngest son) with you and he will be gone.
- Forget it all. I think I just want to die.
- Joseph was living a life of blessing and favor...alive and well...and the very reason that the family had food, or life for that matter.
- Simeon was JUST FINE back with Joseph as he waited to be united with his brothers.
- And Benjamin's presence was desired so that the whole family could be together and experience redemption!