In a few hours, Tricia, Davis and I are leaving for PA. I was invited to be the speaker at the High School Retreat for Lanham Christian School. Honestly, I would probably decline this offer if it was just some random school. I just don't have the flexibility to leave my post for 3 days with ease. It comes with some cost.
- I am a graduate of it. So is my brother. And my sister. And many of my friends. Many memories!
- I speak there often and love the kids.
- I have a friendship with many of the staff.
- I am good buddies with the Senior Pastor of Grace Brethren Church, Paul Mutchler.
- CCF is just a few miles away. Not every day that you get to Pastor in the town you graduated from. So many connections here in the area.
- I see great potential in the positioning and future of LCS. God has a plan for this school that is bright!