Looking forward to a great weekend at CCF! Thought I would share a few appetizers.
Saturday Morning at 9:30 we will gather around tables in the Upper Room for a 2nd Purpose Gathering to talk about our future as a church.
- The topic will be Small Groups
- We will answer questions like:
- Why don't people attend?
- How can we advertise, decorate with visuals and point everything we do to small groups?
- How do we transition current stuff we do into small groups?
- And More...
Sunday Morning we have worship at 8:30am and 10:30am. Pastor Nelson and I will team teach again this weekend and continue in John 6. Here is a preview of a few of the principles we will share:
- Don't be in it for what's in it for you!
- Don't miss a miracle for a piece of bread!
- Jesus is offensive!
- You eat, you live! You don't, you die?
See you Sunday as we find out just what Jesus really meant when he told us to "eat His flesh and drink His blood!" How is that for an appetizer?